Eva Mendes (biography)
Birthday: 03/05/1978 Year
Place of Birth: Houston, Texas, USA
Nationality: United States
Height: 169 cm
Weight: 56 kg
Contrary to the glitz and glamor artistic career that promises to Los Angeles came here in search of fame, Eva Mendes never aspired to become a star. The thought seemed to her to be an actress boring. Living in Los Angeles, she dreamed of becoming a designer. But her fate intervened His Majesty the case …
Eva Mendes was born in Houston, the state capital of Texas, March 5, 1978. Despite the fact that her parents were of Cuban origin, they were able to ensure that girls childhood was happy and interesting. When Eva was a little, the whole family moved to Miami in the first, but after a while – in Los Angeles.
There Eva absorbed fascination interior design and marketing, rather than show business, although it seems to be the first thing to come to mind if you live in Los Angeles. She even entered one of the most prestigious colleges in California to get an education in marketing. The prospect of working in the field of study of the laws of the market good enough for Eva, and she did not dream big, hanging out all day in the university housing together with her boyfriend.
But by chance it was exactly where should have been. And it happened like this: far from Eva lived alone her friend amateur photographer who took a few pictures of her for making your resume. When he went for an interview to get the job full-time photographer, his work caught the eye of one of Hollywood agents.
Intrigued imprinted on them a girl, he asked the photographer to contact her. Experts immediately recognized in Eve Mendes innate talent and persuaded the girl to leave her studies in college and start to act in films on a regular basis.
Itself Eva was initially against a career in show business. But after several auditions and trial (she once appeared personal manager) that has attached it to the shooting in a few music videos. Her first experience was the participation in the clips “Hole in my soul” and Aerosmith’s Miami Will Smith. Later followed by small roles in television series. The most significant of them – it’s “Mortal Kombat” and “Ambulance”. Mendes appeared on the silver screen in 1998 with her first big role in the film “Children of the Corn 5: Fields of Terror.” The next project, in which Eve has got a significant role, was the comedy “Night at the Roxbury”. This was followed by roles in low-budget films and projects of small mastshtaba. These were the films “My brother Babe” and “Fearless students.”
In 2000 he took “great” return of Eva with the film “Urban Legends 2”. Role in this film was the first where Eva his game has built a sort of image of brave and very sexy girl who is on your mind. This role is an actress today. It is this she appeared in his next film – action movie “Exit Wounds” with Steven Seagal, and in one of the most successful of their roles – the role of the wife of the hero Denzel Washington in the thriller of 2001 “Training Day.” This role earned her a lot of enthusiastic responses. But an even greater responsibility was placed upon her directors of the film “All About the Benjamins,” in which, this time, she sang the role of girlfriend Mike Epps.
After the release of the film, many said that Eva revealed how truly talented and very attractive Latin American actress. By this time she had appeared a large group of fans who had hoped that once Eve the chance to become a star of world scale. Such a case is dropped her in 2003. At first, she signed a contract to take in one of the most anticipated sequels of the year – the movie “Fast and the Furious 2”. Participation in this movie gave the actress a chance to show everyone what she can do. Eva has withstood the test as “excellent”. Her name became known to many moviegoers around the world, as it appeared in the first team with Paul Walker. If this project was not enough to establish itself as one of the most sought after actresses in Hollywood, you should take into account the three big box office hits with Mendes. This is primarily its stunning appearance in the last part of the trilogy by Robert Rodriguez “Once in Mexico”, from which he made a truly “star cocktail”. As conceived by Rodriguez, “Once in Mexico” – a logical continuation of his first two films in the popular Latin American spirit – “Musician” and “Desperado”. The other two films – a drama “Out of Time”, where her partner was again black American Denzel Washington, and “crush on you” with Greg Kinnear and Matt Damon. All of these four films have a complete set of components of success: interesting scenarios, considerable photographic and advertising budgets, famous directors and a stellar cast, which, coupled with personal success Mendes stimulates the rise of her career to the scale of the Hollywood elite.
The rest will learn from the mouth of the charming Latin beauties:
– What do you feel when you see yourself on the screen?
– When I look at myself on TV or anywhere else, I think that I could improve in my game and that it would come to me. I have the ability to remain objective in relation to themselves and do not be too critical. If I really fared well, I’m very pleased to look at myself, and I even revel in it. But if I see that blundered, then I am in a bad mood.
– What do you think about that now in movies that look teenagers, too much violence?
– You know, every child grows up in a different time for each is individually so that only parents can decide whether their child is ready for viewing such material. Responsibility must lie exactly on the parents, not the studios that produce these films in theaters.
– And how do you personally feel about the love scenes in front of the lens? Do you like to appear in them?
– Love scenes for the actor – is a solid hassle. I had to act in such scenes with the guys, and I felt very uncomfortable. But to do the same with the girls is different! This is cool. It’s like in kindergarten: boys – bad and smelly, and the girls – soft and fluffy.
– You would have refused to shoot a movie, if you needed to undress in front of the lens?
– It depends on each case. Nudity if it is appropriate for the scenario, for me it is beautiful. But I hate it when the operator takes a view that the actress in the lens does not fit even the face, and the frame only that below the neck. It’s so unnatural! So if they need only chest to rivet the film more attention, I would have said a resounding “no.”
– What kind of clothes do you prefer?
– I really like the style of the early sixties. But not what were hippies, and the opposite of this style of those times. I like the interesting patterns and bright colors. I try to use as little as possible black, because it is too common. I love handbags and bastard from all sorts of scarves.
– What would you give advice to those who want to become an actor or actress?
– The only advice I can give is: you have to understand that the film industry – this is a very irrational business and it is not always amenable to logic. Do not even try to solve it or rationalize, because then you will be very upset. Just try to achieve their goals and especially do not hesitate.
Eva Mendes wallpapers for your PC, Iphone, Android Device or Tablet PC. If you want to download Eva Mendes High Quality wallpapers for your desktop, please download this wallpapers below and click «set as desktop background». You can share this wallpaper in social networks, we will be very grateful to you